Saturday, June 25, 2011

sarang labah-labah mula memenuhi ruang

hi hi captain!!
tiba-tiba je kan?
now my life totally change..from student stk to penanam anggur terhormat and now i'm a student of matrikulasi..
how come i can being a student of matrikulasi?
because i have talent that nobody know include me and only ALLAH know it's..(grammar terabur?ada aku kesah)
life in matrik pack..class finished at 4.00 p.m and sometimes at 5.00 p.m.
how my stdy?hurm...there are quite good but some subject that i cannot catch up faster as light like physics till i had to became adopted daughter to my lecturer..haha..but i still think that i really lucky because i can get my lecturer attention more than others in my class..
everything is oke now in matrik and there are many people love me here..thanx ya to give me your love..really appreciate it..(nyampah je kan..perasan lebih)

today i went to MELAKA with my besties..sangat TERUJA..hahahaha...fine,jakun sangat bcause 1st time hangout with members in melaka..menjerit is the 1st thing that i do when i stand in front taming sari tower..haha..<

here some pic..enjoy it!! <3








































p/s:ok..saya da ngantok..bye..nite..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment