Saturday, June 4, 2011

homesick day

my first entry after being student again but not in SEKOLAH.now i'm in matrikulasi tangkak.
hard to me to survive without family beside me when it's  the first time i'm stayed in hostel.gedik kn?haha
orentasi yang sangat tak best sebab fasilitator aku sangat KEREK! 
wat ever,thanx a lot to qila and ain because of them i'm not feel to lonely at there.

first class aku sangat pressure tahap babi cipan bergabung because culture shock!
then my D,my sisters,my mom, my bro and all  my friends help me to build up my day with smile ang laugh.
my life now just like want to know whether i'm going to HELL or HEAVEN..it's all on my hands and my effort where i want to go..

today,i woke up early and then company my mom to pasar.while she choose vegetables,i was thinking that after this i'm not going to company her anymore.after this no pasar anymore and i will make sure that my day at home will be a really meaningful day and make me remember this days when i'm not at home.'tenda biru' only my antidote from being miss my mom.and!!! my wall pic at my hp i put my pic with my mom..haha..giler homesick aku.kn?btw,who are had an experience about stayed in hostel,they will laugh at me because to MANJA and not tough enough.hey guys! i never ever say that i tough enough ok..i think this is normal feel when it's your first time.


hoi!rossak mood pagi aku tulis entry sedih-sedih bagai ni..hope korang2 yang terbaca entry ni pray for me to be more tough and become more tough to survive my day and day in matrik.















p/s:much miss you =( 


No comments:

Post a Comment