Wednesday, October 12, 2011

to my future husband

hi dear,
yaaaa...i dunno who your are actually but for your information,i love u so much! damn much......
you,i dont care how look do you are..i just look at your heart..deep in your heart about your feeling to me..how much you love me..ya ya ya..i know,u love me so much right?
you, i just want you to know that i don't like so much,damn much dekat smoker...so,if you are a smoker,please..try to take less of your cigarette..and before we get married please stop to smoke because it will effect our baby sayang...huh! one more thing, i don't want to get tittle widow because of the cigarette..


huh! i want to tell you something,please accept me as who i am..because i can accept you as who you are darling...sayang,i know,lumrah kehidupan lelaki gatal plus miang plus merenyam but please babe..you nak gatal merenyam or so what ever, i don't care selagi i bukan jadi wife you,if you nak i jadi wife you,please don't make my heart hurt because of your miang gatal merenyam tu..ok sayang? tak adalah.kalau you ada kat tempat i.mesti you pun jeles teramat kan sayang? it's same to me darling..so,before you did something,you think about my feeling first ok ^_^

















continue.................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment