Friday, December 14, 2012

two

assalamualaikum semuanya :)

now, alhamdulillah.. someone had take his place in my heart for a long time i try to replace his in my heart :')
thanks awak, 
dia sahabat, dia kekasih, dia adik, dia segalanya
by the way dia seorang orang yang tak da perasaan. 
now, i am trying to adapt with the situation. share our life with someone that don't have any emotion when you too excited tell him a story -.-" it's feel like.. ok aku ckp dengan tunggul. haha
but his 'toya' face make me comfortable to tell him anything that come to my head.
weird for a long time i did not feel miss someone that don't have any relative with me. sometimes i feel like i'm not suitable with him :( because i'm not too good for him :'(
by the way, let Allah decide anything because we as a human just can arrange our life but Allah had his decision about our life. so, REDHA itu perlu :')

nite
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment