Saturday, April 23, 2011

REALITI IS IN THE BLOG!!

sounds like to make the blog become 3D right? kepala otak otak kempas kau..hahaha..cukup2 la korang tengok movie never say never in 3D..takkan nak buat blog jadi 3D jugak..ad kena mngena ke dengan tajuk entry aku ni? macam tak da kan..so shut up bloody mouth..back to the root..

lately i always join KC and i got many friends from there..friends that i really keep in touch is my atok..i just call him atok not because he is in 50 or 70 years old than me,but we use atok and cucu as replacement our name. then there is other guy stay in KL and already finished his study in TESL want to be my friend. i just mention him as 'my D' ..ok now i really out of my topic..

have you ever read a blog that it's like a novel.love story with a strong relation between their siblings till one time her sis sacrifice her love just to see her only one sis to be happy.yup! this story make me cry,tacing2 and i never read a novel from blog that is a reality...REALITY story and not a stupid dumb2 story.klick this awekchucktaylor if you want to know how the flow of the story and the ending.. i know this story from my D..he ask me to read this story because this story make him tacing2 bagai.it's so weird for me and my heart want to know how the flow of the story till make a guy become tacing2..















p/s: hope tuesday coming ASAP !!!!

2 comments:

  1. weewwwit speaking la kaaaau bngge makk nak oiiii. :DDD

    acececech atok is MR D. glamour atok kau ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...atok is atok..my D is other persoon nyah..not the same person..aiyaaaa..haha..to improve engliah,hentam jela..wanna to speaking jawa yg kua..so,blog is the best way to improve my english..wakakakakakaka...

    ReplyDelete